Friday, August 08, 2008

For the sake of wasting a few minutes and pleasing my sister-in-law...

The Rules: Answer the questions using only one word. Then tag three others.
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? stud
3. Your hair? growing
4. Your mother? professional
5. Your father? nature-lover
6. Your favorite thing? chapstick
7. Your dream last night? gone
8 Your favorite drink? pepper (take the hint)
9. Your dream/goal? graduate
10. The room you’re in? bears
11. Your hobby?cooking
12. Your fear? fattness ( I know, I'm lame)
13. What do you want to be in 6 years? mother
14. What you’re not? athletic
15. Muffins? bran
16. One of your wish list items? Vacation
17. Where you grew up?Grapevine
18. The last thing you did? DRIVE!!!!!!
19. What are you wearing? grubs
20. Favorite gadget? zester (it's brand new and super cool)
21. Your pets? handful
22. Your computer? hodge-podge
23. Your mood? lethargic
24. Missing someone?always
25. Your car? red!
26. Something you’re not wearing? socks
27. Favorite store? Banana
28. Like someone? always
29. Your favorite color? grass
30. When is the last time you laughed? earlier
31. Last time you cried? Tuesday

I tag Robin R., Rachel V., and my mom!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Yay, thanks for humoring me! :)

This tag, while not the MOST informative, is fun bc you only have one word. I'm laughing about your zester. I've had one for 5 years and probably only used it that many times...I wish I had your love of cooking!

Rachel V said...

Believe it or not, I actually did this already on my blog!! :)

What is the bears room?