Saturday, October 08, 2011

four months and an ear infection

I jokingly posted on facebook a few days ago...."for his four month birthday, Calvin got an ear infection"....I neglected to add that the ear infection included a hacking- gross- mucus cough and stuffy snot-filled nose.

Gross.

I'm a little late with his four month pictures, but this week was just so beyond crazy that pics were the last thing on my mind. Up all night, moaning all day, not eating, work, doctors office, nanny's house, pharmacy.....it's been trying for both Dave and I. We had a four month wellness check up scheduled this week, which turned in to Ear Infection Treatment 101 with Dr. J. So... I don't have any weight and height stats, but I do finally have some comparison pics.

notice where his legs hit the end of the lamb ....
 ankles at the end of the lamb at three months...


knee caps at the end of the lamb at four months.

We're gonna have one tall boy!


My favorite times with the boy have become bath time. Up until about a month ago, he screamed during his baths. I thought little boys were supposed to love the bath tub and have a grand time playing with all of their toys and blow up boats and sink ships? I guess when he's a bit older.











Rub a dub dub!



4 comments:

Lydia said...

So sorry for the ear infection. You're right, it's hard on parents! And then there's the aftermath, where he feels better, but still wants special treatment! Hope he gets better soon, and Oh My Gosh, he is growing!! Love the pics.

Margie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margie said...

Calvin, hope you feel better - happy 4 months! I love how tall he is on the lamb blanket and once he discovers splashing, he will love bath time. It will be a fun time, but very wet as I've experienced. Keep up the great work, you guys are doing great!

Rachel V said...

He is such a beautiful boy, Karen! :) My, how he is growing, growing!